800 CEO Read Offers FREE Shipping On The Celebrity Experience!

800 CEO Read is a fabulous company that offers discounts on bulk orders of books. I say they are fabulous because when they say they can get you your books fast, they mean it!

Being a new author, who has never sold products before, I had forgotten to order books to take to one of my speaking engagement. I called 800CEORead and they had my books there the next day. I was blown away!!!

In any case, I just ran across this blog post by Roy over at 800CEORead.com. In it, he mentions that they are offering free shipping on The Celebrity Experience until March 1, 2008. It's a great deal, especially if you want to purchase books for everyone in your company - as many of my readers have told me they've done.

Thanks Roy, for such a great deal!

Donna Cutting

No comments: